At The Meridian Clinic we have a specially designated Minor Surgery Theatre where we perform a number of day-patient procedures.
These procedures are available to patients of The Meridian Clinic by appointment on our premises, without the delay and expense of a hospital visit.
Most of the procedures are directly reimbursed by health insurers such as VHI, Laya or Glo Healthcare (now Irish Life Health) while some are also covered by the Medical Card Scheme.
The procedures available include:
- Mole Biopsy and Excision
- Suturing of Cuts and Lacerations
- Ingrown Toenail Removal
- Drainage of Infected Glands
- Skin Biopsy and Removal of Skin Tags
- Wart and Verruca Removal (Cryotherapy)
- Excision of Cysts
- Other Miscellaneous Procedures