Dentist Dr Maeve Barry provides a full range of Dental Services in our Clarehall Clinic. Children and nervous patients are also very welcome. The clinic also has full wheelchair accessibility.
- Monday & Tuesday: 9am-1pm & 2-5pm
- Friday 9am-1pm & 2-5pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: 12-3.30pm & 4.30-8.30pm
Closed for Bank Holidays.
Services Available & Prices
Special offer - Scale and polish with check up combined - €85
Please be aware if you have not attended our practice before or you have not been seen within last 12 months by our dentist, it is our policy to conduct an examination prior to any cleaning. This does not apply to any subsequent cleaning you have with us.
- Existing Patient - Hygiene Treatment/scale and polish - from €50
- Smokers Clean (for patients with more extensive staining who require a longer session) - €70
- Deep Clean (for patients with gum disease requiring deep cleaning under local anaesthetic, more than one session may be required) - €100-€120
- Teeth Whitening - (bleaching trays + gel) €250 & any extra syringes thereafter are €25 each.
Please click here for further information.
- Examination/Diagnosis/Treatment Plan - €45
- X–Rays (Small) - €20
- Prescription - €20
- Fillings - White (composite) from - €95 - €130
- Fillings - Silver (amalgam) from - €90 - €120
- Routine Extraction - €100 - €140
- Fissure Seals - €25 per tooth
- Acrylic based Dentures from - €175 - €600
- 1 tooth missing - €175
- 2-5 teeth missing - €300
- >5 missing - €600
- Metal based Dentures from - €800 - €1000
- Root Canal Treatment from - €400 for anterior, €450 for premolars and from €575 for molars.
- Core/Post preparation from - €100
- Porcelain Veneers from - €500
- Crowns from - €650
- Crown re-cement - €50
- Mouthguard - €150
If you would like to make an appointment please call the Clarehall Clinic. Click here for contact details.
Useful general information
An annual check-up and cleaning for only €15 are available if you qualify under the PRSI Dental Benefit Scheme. To find out more about your eligibility for this scheme please click here or alternativley call the following number 1890400400 ext (44480) for more information.
When you make your appointment please provide us with your PPS number so that we can check your eligibility for this scheme before the appointment. This makes things much more efficient as we are able to treat you and charge you as a PRSI patient from your first appointment.
Medical Card Patients
We accept medical card patients in our Clarehall Surgery. Please contact reception for more information. Under the Medical Card scheme you can qualify for:
- One Annual check-up
- Two Fillings per year (special rates available for patients requiring more than 2 fillings).
- Any extractions that may be required
- Root canal treatment on front teeth only.
- Certain items such as dentures may be approved by the HSE if you have not had a new denture in 5 years.
You may also be entitled to tax relief on certain more expensive non-routine dental procedures. Further information is available by telephoning your regional Revenue Office, contact details are available from the revenue website www.revenue.ie.
To open the link to the MED2 form to submit your dental expenses please click here.